Dedicated to the Biopharma industry since 1993, Larka supports its clients by leveraging a strong expertise in M&A advisory and corporate finance - acquisitions, sales, divestitures, and other corporate restructurings - combined with a deep technical and scientific knowledge.
Cumulating over 25 years’ experience, Larka’s clients also benefit from an unrivalled network of private equity firms, biopharma industrialists, institutional investors – buyers or sellers - as well as top accounting, legal or tax advisors’ players.
In addition, Larka has been monitoring the Biopharma market through a proprietary business intelligence platform which is fully integrated into a structured approach of transaction processes.
Buy-out, majority and minority stake investment:
Whether buyers want to grow their business through external growth or invest in majority or minority stake in asset with high probability of generating acceptable rates of return, Larka meets their goals by implementing a relevant and efficient buy-side process:
- Acquisition strategy development – if required
- Definition/ refining search criteria
- Identification, qualification and ranking of potential targets
- Contact owners of short listed targets
- Information exchange with targets and organisation of initial meetings
- Due-diligence process supervision
- Assist buyers in valuation process
- Lead or support the negotiation process
- Assist in structuring and closing the transaction