Dedicated to the Biopharma industry since 1993, Larka supports its clients by leveraging a strong expertise in M&A advisory and corporate finance - acquisitions, sales, divestitures, and other corporate restructurings - combined with a deep technical and scientific knowledge.
Cumulating over 25 years’ experience, Larka’s clients also benefit from an unrivalled network of private equity firms, biopharma industrialists, institutional investors – buyers or sellers - as well as top accounting, legal or tax advisors’ players.
In addition, Larka has been monitoring the Biopharma market through a proprietary business intelligence platform which is fully integrated into a structured approach of transaction processes.
Sell-out, majority and minority stake sales, Carve-Outs or Divestitures:
Larka helps sellers optimize their exit strategy by relying on a meticulous preparation phase...
- Company’s business model analysis, thorough market(s) assessment(s), competition environment and corporate resources’ allocations
- Identification of company/asset’s core expertise and SWOT analysis
- Analysis of value creation levers and strategic rationales for various buyer/investor groups
- Coordination of VDD advisers
- Selection, compilation and review of virtual data room information
- Elaboration of sell-side documentation (teaser, Information Memorandum, financial model, process letter…)
…allowing an impacting and competitive sale process...
- Selection of potential buyers/investors and ranking according to their profiles and synergies opportunities
- Anonymous business presentation to potential buyers/investors at C-suite level (call and/or teaser)
- Interest assessment and NDAs signing
- Share Information Memorandum with approved parties
- Coordination of potential management presentation
…to select the best potential buyers and maximise value
- Assist management in letters of interest evaluation and buyers/investors qualification
- Facilitate flow of information to prospective buyers/investors respecting confidential issues
- Assist management in evaluating bids
- Lead or support the negotiation process
- Assist in structuring and closing the transaction